An exceptional emerald and diamond cluster ring from circa 1915. A central emerald-cut emerald flanked on each side by a further two emerald-cut emeralds, surrounded generously by 12 old-cut diamonds to create a lozenge shaped cluster. Well matched, bottle-green, clean 'old-mine material' emeralds and fine quality, bright and lively diamonds. A great antique piece.
We guarantee free international, fully insured shipping on all purchases.
Shank and Setting
Tests as 18 carat gold
Weight: 0.75 of a carat in total
Weight: 2.25 carats in total
23mm x 12mm
This ring can be altered in size free of charge, upon request