An exquisite Victorian sapphire and diamond cluster ring from circa 1900. The central oval-shaped blue sapphire mounted in 18-carat gold claws, surrounded by 12 old-cut diamonds. A single old-cut diamond set in each shoulder. Polished 18-carat yellow gold shank, with French assay marks. Accompanied by a certificate from GCS London stating that the sapphire is natural and has not been subjected to any form of thermal enhancement.
* The sapphire, as expected, displays some abrasion at the facet junctions. Some find this 'antique' look desirable, however, the sapphire can be repolished if required.
Shank and Setting
Weight: 4.00cts approx
Accompanied by a GCS certificate stating that the sapphire is natural and has not been subjected to any form of thermal enhancement
Weight: 2.50cts in total, approx
Approximately 20mm x 18mm x 5mm
O ( 7 )