Overview A lady's Art Deco platinum diamond set wristwatch. The circular cream dial, with Arabic numerals and blued steel hands, within a rose-cut diamond hexagonal-shaped case, to the expandable baton-link bracelet with old and rose-cut diamond accents. Accompanied by a leather folder containing a certificated of provenance signed by Viscount Linley. Later engraved with the ownership mark of 'M' beneath the Princess' Coronet. French assay marks. 0.50 carat of diamond in total. According to Cartier Geneva, this watch was made by Cartier in 1911.